REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
We have a great calendar of events planned for this winter!! Registration for the DCLS Recreation Program is open to all individuals that receive services from DCLS. The deadline for registration November 19, 2019 at 10:00pm. Email confirmations will be sent out by November 25, 2019. Payment is due once you receive your confirmation and must be received no later than Friday, December 06, 2019.
There are no longer any pick ups, drop offs or events at Ladner Connections. All Ladner pick ups, drops offs and events are at our Delta Street Location-4917 Delta Street (directly across from Apex Glass).
Note that Friendly Kitchen will not run on December 17, 24 and 31 and the Swimming/Gym will not run on December 16, 26 and January 2.
Scroll down to view the calendar or click here if you would like to download the calendar for Winter 2019/2020. Click here to download the details of the activities.
- Payment is due by December 06, 2019
- Online by credit card following registration. If payment by credit card is made at time of registration any refund owing will be processed to the credit card used for payment.
- Cheques can be dropped off or mailed to DCLS, 1-3800 72 Street, Delta, BC, V4K 3N2. The office is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:30pm. There is a mailbox for after hours drop offs.
- Cash can be dropped off at 1-3800 72 Street, Delta, BC, V4K 3N2. The office is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:30pm.
- Credit Cards can be taken over telephone, call 604.946.9508 and speak to the receptionist.
ONLINE REGISTRATION TIPS
The details on each activity can be found by scrolling down this page. To view additional details on the activity click on the activity, to register click the box next to "Click to add". Please note that you must choose your pick up and drop off location. If requiring a support person tick "Yes" next to "Support Person" and enter the name of the support person - a name must be entered for the fee to be calculated correctly. If you do not have a name enter "TBA". Any problems registering contact Patti Ellis at email@example.com or 604.952.6484. If you run into issues just email or call and we will resolve.
If you have a question regarding the Recreation Program or any of the activities contact Duane Robinson, Recreation Facilitator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.980.5875.